Sunday, June 21, 2015

Photography Retreat - Part One

Hello dear friends!

In the Fall of 2014 I had the opportunity to participate in a photography retreat with the talented Brinn Willis of Almira B. Photography.  Her work is. absolutely. stunning.  I found Brinn through Facebook (one reason to love FB) and while there are many other photographers that I follow, Brinn's work inspires me.  Not only is she talented, but she shares her knowledge.  And let me tell you, it is hard to find people willing to share their knowledge.  Brinn is the exception.  And she is exceptional.


The retreat was at the beautiful Lake Anna and was complete with a multitude of photography sessions.  We photographed sunrises, flowers, food, families, sparklers - you name it we snapped pictures of it.  Over the next few posts, I plan to share some of the pictures I captured.  I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed taking them.














No comments:

Post a Comment