Sunday, June 21, 2015

An Exciting New Beginning....

I am excited beyond words.  This has been a long time coming.  I am finally taking a momentous step in my photography journey. I *finally* set up my photography blog.  I admit that it is nerve-racking - putting my work out there.  Up to this point my pictures have been nestled happily on my computer hard-drive, far away from discerning eyes other than my own (well, and my husband's - but let's be honest - he is going to tell me my pictures are great, regardless.  Thanks, honey.)

So, in honor of my husband and his constant encouragement, my first blog post picture is of my dear hubby.  He has been my fiercest cheerleader and provides me with positive vibes that keep me plugging away with my camera.  


This picture was taken right after Christmas - with my brand new 85mm 1.8 lens that my husband (aka Santa) gave me.  It is taken right outside of the church where we were married.  So, it has special meaning to both of us.  Isn't my husband handsome?




No comments:

Post a Comment